During most of this week I was at Boy Scout camp, but during the periods of time where I was not canoeing, kayaking, and snorkeling, I played with Turtles. At the beginning of the week I had a lot of problems with compiling the galapagos folder. At first I tried using "Eclipse", but talking back and forth with Mr. Ragland, I realized that I needed to use javac in "Terminal". At this point I gave up and decided to try again when I came back.
After camp I was vcry excited to see that I was not very far behind. And after looking at fellow students' posts, I succesfulluy compiled and ran the Turtle Program and constructed the smiley face. I think that the hardest part of this whole mission was not acually creating the face, but just getting the stupid program to work. It was very frusterating for me in the beginning of the week because I really wanted to get ahead. I am glad that everything turned out okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment