This week was another fun week of completing problems from codingbat. We were supposed to complete as many problems as we could from the Warmup-2, Arrays-1, and Logic-1 sections. Many of the problems were difficult and while I figured out how to do a lot of them, some problems are still very confusing to me.
The Warmup-2 section was the most challenging. The main part of this section was loops which I find very difficult. I completely understand how to create a loop and how the loop works, but the most challenging part is figuring out what code to write afterwards. I, unfortunately, only completed a couple of problems in this section.
The Arrays-1 section was pretty strait foreward, but when a problem required a loop, it suddenly became more tricky. Other than using loops, I really liked this section.
The Logic-1 section was the easiest for me. I didn't really need to learn new skills other than what we learned the first codingbat week. I really enjoyed this section because all of the problems remind me of riddles. Before you start, you have to think of how to accomplish the task. I love logic problems and riddles, so this section was the most fun for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment