Sunday, July 25, 2010
Week 6. Last LA
This week was the most fun for me. We had a lot of freedom in choosing our projects and I chose one that had to do with my interests, which propelled me to work harder. My project was code for a robot that would ask for a direction of the nearest zombie and tell the motors to do something, then kill it. The first couple of days were challenging because I could not get JOPtionPane to work, but after that it was all downhill and there were few compiling problems. I tried to make the program like I said I would and I pretty much did. I am very proud of my project and exited to write more programs in the future. I think that this was good practice for me and Kevin to write code for our robot in Robotics Club. I am also very glad that summer school is over because now I don't have to worry about anything when I go camping and on other outings. I had a great experience in this class and I think I will continue programming in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment