Saturday, June 26, 2010

2nd Week Blog for Intro to Programming

This week I learned a lot about java. At CodingBat I completed many warm-up exercises and even more string exercises. I learned how to write boolean, string, and int programs. The first problem I did on CodingBat was pretty confusing, but after I saw how to do it, they were all pretty simple. The string problems were very easy for me because I did some string problems in the warm-up exercises. I enjoy doing these exercises because everyone is like a riddle and you have to think of how to solve them.

I am currently working on making smiley face, but I don't really know how to run the turtle program that Mr. Ragland told us to download. I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. I am having trouble with the java compiler, but I guess I will just keep on trying. I want to get this done before I go to Scout camp tomorrow. I think this is the most confusing part of everything we have don this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment