The first week of Intro to Programming was different than what I expected. It is pretty easy but I learned that you do have to be aware of what is going on. From Wednesday to Friday, I was camping and when I came back, there was a lot of work waiting for me. Additionally, I forgot to write this blog until Mr. Ragland sent us a message to do the blog. I will try to be more aware of what is going on.
The first couple assignments were pretty easy. It only took me around two minutes to write about my best and worst teachers. Also, using Animoto, my introduction was pretty simple. The Hello World project was pretty confusing, but after downloading Eclipse and looking at a tutorial, I did it.
The discussion boards seem to help me a lot. Other people's problems helped me figure out what to do. Also most people in this class are very helpful and quick to answer questions. Leon seems very knowledgeable about programming and he is very helpful.
Next week I am going to Scout camp. I do not know how or if I will be able to catch up with everything that went on during this week, but I will talk to Mr. Ragland and I am sure that I will manage.
No comments:
Post a Comment